取消   訂閱

討論區>>Unix ?選蕭???荔?forum_id=38<<

發起人:
admin
中級會員
張貼時間:2005/02/18-10:40:09
   檢舉

主題:Solaris Forums - Solaris 10 Install problem

I have tried a number of times to get the latest download to install on my headless E250 using the text installer. Most times it installs the 1st cd then reboots only to report that "the file just loaded does not appear to be executable". This is taking the default options, installing the full version, using autolayout on 2x9GB drives.

I've upgraded openboot to 3.30 I've tried installing it on different 18GB drives - I either get the same message, or the boot fails with a read-only filesystem error.

Anyone had similar problems that can point me in the right direction...

簽名
-===== 路是人走出來的=====-

回  應

1.回應人:
admin
中級會員
回應時間:2005/02/18-10:40:45
   檢舉

回應主題:

回覆: admin

I have tried a number of times to get the latest download to install on my headless E250 using the text installer. Most times it installs the 1st cd then reboots only to report that "the file just loaded does not appear to be executable". This is taking the default options, installing the full version, using autolayout on 2x9GB drives.

I've upgraded openboot to 3.30 I've tried installing it on different 18GB drives - I either get the same message, or the boot fails with a read-only filesystem error.

Anyone had similar problems that can point me in the right direction...

回應內容:

Anytime i've seen that kind of error is when there is a problem with some settings in the PROM on the system.

If you do your STOP+A to get to the OK prompt.
Next to a 'printenv' a look to see what the values are for 'boot-device' and 'diag-device'. The values normally look something like 'disk' or 'disk net'. If you install the root partition on slice 0 then the value 'disk' is fine, if you install the root partition on slice 1 the the value 'disk:b' should be there.

It might be worth trying a 'set-defaults' which will reset the PROM back to it's default values, and try the install again.

Hope this is of some use

簽名
-===== 路是人走出來的=====-

頁次:1 /1

Hi-Fi優質I.T網”站內所有文章、圖片除特別加註外均屬本站所有,如有任何問題請來信告知
請支持言論自由,討論區所發表之言論不代表本站立場
Hi-Fi優質I.T網”版權所有2004©
---最佳顯示效果1024*768---